So much progress has taken place in the last two weeks!
- The bunkers on holes 10,11, and 17 are roughed in and new outfall pipes have been installed.
- The bunkers on 18 have been edged and liner has been installed.
- The existing bunker on hole 12 has been filled in and is awaiting final grade.
- Rough grading on 14 began today.
- All drain tile has been removed from the remaining bunkers on the back nine.
Meyer Zoysia sod is on its way to us from St. Louis. As soon as it arrives, we will begin facing the bunkers on 18. Next steps will be drain pipe and sand!
Practice Facility Renovation
|Next steps for the practice facility are drains and irrigation. We are patiently waiting on back-ordered swing joints and sprinkler heads to be delivered and we will be back to work on that project as soon as possible. Sanders has given us a timeline that includes all golf related projects being completed by the end of February of 2023, with the exception of the warm season turf install on the driving range tee. We are optimistic that we won't experience any unanticipated delays and that timeline will remain accurate.|
Pickleball Court construction is well underway. This project will continue until the first of the year while Tennis Technology works around the weather.